About Me

My photo
My hobby of making things (especially baby things) is starting to produce excessive stuff that I have no need for around my small little home. I have recently started my online Etsy store and enjoy sharing my little creations with the world. :) I am a Registered nurse and work fulltime. I have an amazing boyfriend and my son is a small puppy named Max. Everything I make is inspired by something and that something is typically my niece and nephew. I hope you all enjoy my things. :)

Friday, June 3, 2011

Craft Show = Success

     So I would consider my first craft show a success... I did however have a few problems along the way.

         To start off my wonderful day I woke up an hour late! This automatically put me into panic mode... which those of you that know me know this is not good. I did however make it to set up my table in time; I just neglected my appearance (which may have deterred some buyers). 
My booth was stuck back in the corner and not really in the best spot which did not make me all that happy but I was not going to let it ruin my day.  I made my table look just as I expected it would in my head and then I was ready to sale!  I soon realized that I forget chairs and decided it would not be wise to stand all day and sent my boyfriend on a chair run.

          The buyers came slowly but I did have some.  I had a lot of positive comments about my stuff and many people seemed interested which means more to me then sales at this point. 



      
       The day was a long and hot but all in all it was a good experience.  I was lucky to have my family there to help me and support me.  I plan on doing many more in the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment