About Me

My photo
My hobby of making things (especially baby things) is starting to produce excessive stuff that I have no need for around my small little home. I have recently started my online Etsy store and enjoy sharing my little creations with the world. :) I am a Registered nurse and work fulltime. I have an amazing boyfriend and my son is a small puppy named Max. Everything I make is inspired by something and that something is typically my niece and nephew. I hope you all enjoy my things. :)

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New Start

   Today I have decided to redo and restart my blog.  I started one a while back and then with building my Etsy store I became distracted and it was left deserted. 
   On this blog I want to provide my followers with my inspirations and motivations behind what I create. I also want to share the wonderful finds that I discover from other crafters in the crafting world. This is a world that many do not yet frequent but really should begin to do so.  Crafting and buying from other crafters is really a great experience.  Not only is it rewarding to create something all on your own but when you buy things that are unique and handmade you have a since of achievement.  I believe the movement of buying handmade is a wonderful movement and hope through my blog others are inspired to do the same. 

 Stop by and check out my Etsy store and if your a follower you can enter IFOLLOWYOU when you checkout and recieve 15% off your purchase.  

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment