About Me

My photo
My hobby of making things (especially baby things) is starting to produce excessive stuff that I have no need for around my small little home. I have recently started my online Etsy store and enjoy sharing my little creations with the world. :) I am a Registered nurse and work fulltime. I have an amazing boyfriend and my son is a small puppy named Max. Everything I make is inspired by something and that something is typically my niece and nephew. I hope you all enjoy my things. :)

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Puppy Love

                                                                 
My puppy Max... O what would I do without him? 
 He keeps me on my toes and maintains a smile on my face.  When I am feeling down he gives me a big wet kiss and then everything is once again okay. Today I created a treasury list on Etsy full of dog related items.  All of the shops and items featured below have wonderful products that are worth checking out. 
I hope you enjoy my treasury. Now I am off to snuggle with Max :)

                             

 

 

     'Puppy Love' by MilsMakings

My puppy is my best friend and my inspiration behind this treasury!

Puppy love Hand sta...

$35.00
The Swan Leash 6 ...

$14.00
CAN'T CONTROL M...

$10.00
50 Brown Puppy Dog ...

$3.80
Homemade dog treats...

$6.00
Lil Dragon Bulldog ...

$5.50
Seersucker Custom B...

$24.00
Ready to Ship Sitti...

$250.00
Dog House Vinyl Wal...

$50.00
Yellow Lab Bodysuit...

$15.00
Simon the Sorrowful

$46.00
NEW - Infant Puppy ...

$22.00
soft sole baby leat...

$17.99
Puppy Dog - Fabric ...

$6.80
Companion Stone - P...

$20.00
Rusty Brown polymer...

$3.50

No comments:

Post a Comment